HUBRIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CrazyCrixuz--->Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazyMin

CrazyCrixuz--->Accepted Empty
PostSubject: CrazyCrixuz--->Accepted   CrazyCrixuz--->Accepted I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Name: Michael (called Mini)

Character name: CrazyCrixuz

Level: 50

Class: Juggernaut

Main spec: Tank

Gear ( green/blue/epic pvp or pve) purple all the way ^^ mostly pvp gear

Swtor Experience: been doing most pvp but have done alot of fp/ops in my first guild (The Sith)

Flashpoints: done most

Eternity Vault: done some of the bosses

Hutt Hospitality: nope

Other MMORPg experience: i've played Shaiya for almost 2 years, a very pvp based game where you had to fight the other faction to get bosses so i have alot of experience from there Smile

When can you raid?: if its +2hours its best if its in a weekend, else everyday after 3pm

Can you use TS or ventrilo?: when i get a headset/mic yes

Why do you want to join us? tell us something about you: Well i've been looking for a active guild but not overcrowded.. like The Sith have 350+ members and thats just too many, cuz you will get alot of unserious players. ofcourse its ok to not play 24/7 but i'd rather have a few good players than 300 average players ^^
i'm 19 years old and live in denmark, i go to school and when i get home its straight to the comp :p i live together with Sai and his gf and there little daughter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

CrazyCrixuz--->Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrazyCrixuz--->Accepted   CrazyCrixuz--->Accepted I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Thanks for your application.

Accepted

-Deitekken
Back to top Go down
https://deitekken.forumotion.com

CrazyCrixuz--->Accepted
Page 1 of 1