HUBRIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Siledia----Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siledia

Application - Siledia----Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application - Siledia----Accepted   Application - Siledia----Accepted I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Name: Alexandra

Character name: Siledia

Level: 50

Class: Agent

Main spec: Operatetive - Healer

Gear ( green/blue/epic pvp or pve): i just dinged 50 the other day, but i got all the mods from correlia.

Swtor Experience: All we (Vabe and Orgrimmar and i) did was quest's and Warzones.

Flashpoints: Very Few xD

Eternity Vault: none

Hutt Hospitality: none

Other MMORPg experience:
i've tried a few mmo's like warhammer, lotr and champions online. The one i really got into was WoW. i played alot,
I got like 7 lvl 80'ere. and i also raided ICC 25 hc with my guild. But i stopped playing wow when cata arrived. and the Panda's are comming to WoW too .. wtf? xD

When can you raid?
mhm .. first i need to get my own laptop back, before i can play when i want. Im not sure the bf will let me use his computer, when i say i want too. Very Happy
but i should be able to play from 8-9'ish to 11-12'ish (:

Can you use TS or ventrilo?
i can use both, but i pref TS, since well .. that's what i think is best ^^

Why do you want to join us?
Well First. I hear from Orgrimmar that you've progressed alot and also have some really great ppl's in the guild. I want to raid alot myself since thats what i pref in mmo's. Anywho's .. My name is Alexandra and im 20 years old. I pref. to do the healer og ranged dps role. I really dont know what else i say, i also want to play and raid with Orgrimmar soo .. Very Happy If there is anything else, gohead and ask ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Application - Siledia----Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Siledia----Accepted   Application - Siledia----Accepted I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Ok since we got few operatives, orgrimmar proved to be quite a nice guy and above all we fucking cleared every 8men Nightmare content tonight you have my vote (both you and your friend /BF/GF whatever)...I'll get back to you tomorrow.

-Deitekken
Back to top Go down
https://deitekken.forumotion.com

Application - Siledia----Accepted
Page 1 of 1