HUBRIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Perse - Maurauder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Perse

Application - Perse - Maurauder Empty
PostSubject: Application - Perse - Maurauder   Application - Perse - Maurauder I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Hi,
I saw Sukkiolo's post on SW:TOR forums about guilds on Starstorm One and I wanted to join.
I'm a lvl 43 Maurauder, and the only reason I'm not 50 yet is because of school, which ends tomorrow.
So during the next months I will be very active and I'm interested in both PvP and PvE. I'm looking for a
friendly and active guild that can also take things seriously, like in Warzones. I hope that you accept my
application so that I can enter a active community on my server which apparently has a majority of
russian speaking people Smile .

Best regards,
Perse (Stephan, Iceland)
Back to top Go down
Arvtagaren
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Perse - Maurauder   Application - Perse - Maurauder I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Hi Perse.

Thank you for your application. We'll take this into consideration and contact you soon.
If you don't hear form us, please get back to us when you've reached lvl 50.

Best Regards
Arvtagaren
Back to top Go down
zorlog

PostSubject: Re: Application - Perse - Maurauder   Application - Perse - Maurauder I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:46 pm

perse is a finnish name for ass= röv Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Perse - Maurauder   Application - Perse - Maurauder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Perse - Maurauder
Page 1 of 1