HUBRIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorcerer Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krayses

Sorcerer Application Empty
PostSubject: Sorcerer Application   Sorcerer Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Name : Dave

Character name : Kr'ayses

Level : 50

Class : Sith Sorcerer

Main spec : currently DPS Madness, but have respecced many times to healer for HM runs on KP and EV

Gear : All purple, BH/Rakata, all BH gear is Augmented also

Swtor Experience : Bought the CE, played as tank on republic side on Niman server, never liked the guild much as they were always off doing other games. Started as Sorcerer in Feb, on Lord Calypho server and was invited to becone a Guild leader after 2 months of raiding. Currently have a Jugg tank lvl 50, and working my way up to full 140 armour and above. Lvling a Healing Merc, which is at 40 now.

Flashpoints : Done all as healer/tank/Dps

KP : finished NiM

EV : completed several times, but never on NiM

Other MMORPg experience : Zero, i am a Star Wars junkie.

When can you raid? On atleast 6 times a week.

Can you use TS or ventrilo? Yes, and have Mumble also

Why do you want to join us, why we should accept u instead another sorcerer? I have experience in raids, I have acted as a healer on many occations, so the mechanics are not new to me. I consider myself a very active player, who has been let down by a few guild due to releases for other games like Diablo 3, and recently GW2. I have recently purchased another 6 months of subscription of this game, and i intend to make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Purehatred
Admin
Purehatred

Sorcerer Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorcerer Application   Sorcerer Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Sorcerer Application
Page 1 of 1